Global Verify Component for SQL Server
Standardize, Verify and Cleanse Addresses From All Over The World
The Global Verify Component for SQL Services Integration Services (SSIS) provides users with the ability to capture, parse, standardize, verify, cleanse, transliterate, and format addresses for more than 240 countries and territories around the world. The component also enables a latitude-longitude coordinate to be added to international postal addresses for precise geocoding.
- One solution for all countries
- Ensure dependable information for ERP & CRM systems
- Reduce online fraud
- Speed deliveries for enhanced customer service
- Make searching for duplicate records easier
- Puts address in standardized mailing format for each specific country
- Supports data in any UTF8 language
- Standardizes to the local format of the country
- Add missing components such as postal codes, region etc.
- Transliteration works with many major character sets and enables output to be displayed in either native or Latin characters
- Adds a lat-long coordinate to international postal addresses
- Provides input to new location based services (LBS) applications
- Enables locations to be displayed on a map or passed to GIS or routing applications