Email Validation – Fast, Easy, Automatic
Ensure the validity of email addresses in your
database with Email Object. Email Object, available as a multiplatform API or
Web service, will instantly validate email addresses, correct common typographical
errors, and standardize email addresses as they are entered – eliminating the
need for a "confirm email" field which can decrease web form conversion rates.
Features and Benefits
• Increase Web form completion and conversion rates
• Improve reliability of contact information
• Reduce fraud
• Verify up to 2 million records per hour
Validate Email Addresses in Real-time or Batch
Integrate Email Object into your Web or CRM application or use in batch to
quickly and efficiently:
• Correct general formatting and syntax errors (for instance,
change “!” to “@”)
• Update domain name changes
• Validate and correct top level domain names (TLD)
• Verify domain name against a database of known good and bad
• Verify the domain exists through MaileXchange (MX) Lookup
• Parse and standardize email addresses
Customize Email Object to Meet Your Needs
Email Object is a flexible developer’s tool that allows for easy customization,
including the ability to add domain names, specify misspelling fixes,
standardize casing of email addresses, and specify invalid domain names for
FCC Mobile Domain Detection – New!
To assist in maintaining CAN-SPAM compliance, Email Object has been enhanced
with a list of mobile domain names to indicate when a submitted email address is
a mobile email address, which marketers are prohibited from sending unwanted
commercial email messages to without prior permission. The data is updated by
wireless service providers and included with all Email Object updates.
• Email Object is available as an individual object, as a
WebSmart service, or as part of
Data Quality Suite set of APIs.
• Email Object is a 64 bit multiplatform developer’s library available for
Windows 2003/2008/7/Vista, Linux Red Had 8.0 (gcc 3.3), Solaris 8,9,10, SPARC
platform, AIX 5.2, 5.3, POWER, rs/6000, PPC, and HPUX versions 11.11, 11.23,
PA-RISC, and Itanium.
• 50 MB of hard-disk space required.
• For a listing of technical support included with your purchase, click here.
Object for Free