Parse and genderize names using a multiplatform programming API.
>>Download free trial
Parse and genderize names using our hosted cloud solution.
>>Activate free trial
Batch Processing Service
Submit your files in any format. We process the data and return the results to you.
Data Quality Components for SQL Server
Custom data cleansing transformation components for Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS). >>Activate free trial | Learn More
Data quality hub application to integrate and cleanse customer data without manual coding.
>>Activate free trial | Learn More
Full, Dual, Inverse and Mixed First Name Parsing
Name Object takes full names, such as “John James Smith” and breaks them into five components. In addition to Full Name parsing, Name Object can also parse:
- Dual Names: Mr. and Mrs. John and Mary Smith Jr.
- Inverse Names: Smith Jr., Mr. John James
- Mixed First and Mixed Last: Mr. John L. and Smith, Jr. (when a field is not consistently populated with one format)
Name Object will indicate the gender of the person in your database or mailing list based on first name. For instance:
- “James” returns an “M” for male
- “Cheryl” returns an “F” for female
- “Chris” and "Tracy” – which can be either male or female – returns an “N” for neutral
Catch Vulgar Words that Lead to Waste and Fraud
Name Object will also flag names containing possible vulgar words, nuisance names, and associated company words to help you screen out possible hoaxes and pranks.
Add Casing for Company Names
Name Object recognizes Company Names (using a special table to understand what are words and what are acronyms in company names) and returns them in Upper or Lower case.
Create Custom Salutations
Once you’ve parsed your names, identified gender, and removed non-name or bogus records, Name Object can create the desired custom salutations based on the salutation format you want to use, for instance: Formal; Informal; default Slug; etc.
- Multiplatform programming API
- Library available for: Windows 2003/2008/7/Vista; Red Hat; Solaris; SPARC platform; AIX; Power; rs/6000; PPC; HPUX; PA-RISC; and Itanium.
- Supports multiple protocols, including: JSON, SOAP, XML, and REST.