Phone Object® +
Multiplatform programming API to verify and validate telephone numbers specific to the United States and Canada (optional).
>>Download free trial
Phone Verifier + +
Cloud based solution to verify and validate telephone numbers specific to the United States and Canada (optional)
>>Request a free trial
Batch Processing Service +
Submit your files in any format. We process the data and return the results to you.
Data Quality Components for SQL Server +
Custom data cleansing transformation components for Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS). >>Activate free trial | Learn More
Contact Zone +
Data quality hub application to integrate and cleanse customer data without manual coding.
>>Activate free trial | Learn More
Our International solutions provide phone verification for over 200 countries and territories, and provide the ability to:
- Determine what country the phone number is from
- Provide geographic information and the lat/long coordinates
- Return the predominant language spoken in the phone number region to help prevent the call from being lost intranslation
Use Phone Verification to instantly verify and correct telephone numbers in your CRM or contact software, before trying to call – saving valuable time and money.
Append Geographic and Demographic Information
Because phone numbers are area specific, Phone Verification will append additional geographic information such as location latitude/longitude, time zone, city, state, ZIP, and county. Phone Verification will also append valuable demographic information such as cell, landline, VOIP, and residence, business, or home office.
Reduce Fraud and Data Entry Errors
Implement Phone Verification into websites that gather customer data to instantly flag incorrect data so you can reduce losses due to fraud or simple mistyping. Use Phone Verification with other Melissa Data solutions, including Address Verification and Email Verification to insure that all the data you collect is accurate.
- Multiplatform programming API
- Library available for: Windows 2003/2008/7/Vista; Red Hat; Solaris; SPARC platform; AIX; Power; rs/6000; PPC; HPUX; PA-RISC; and Itanium.
- Cloud based
- Supports multiple protocols, including: JSON, SOAP, XML, and REST.
See Sample Source Code
Quick Start Guide
Sample Source Code